home delivered meals
Meals on Wheels delivers one hot meal a day to homebound seniors in
Livingston County and Western Oakland County.
1. Located in Our Service Area
2. Be Considered Homebound (cannot do any of your own driving).
3. 60 years of age or older
Brighton, Fowlerville, Gregory, Hamburg, Hartland, Howell, Pinckney.
Western Oakland County
Highland, Holly, Keego Harbor, Milford, Novi, South Lyon, Walled Lake, West Bloomfield, White Lake, Wixom, Wolverine Lake
- One meal per day Monday through Friday.
- Estimated delivery time between 10:00 AM and 1:30 PM
- Require 3 days minimum a week (3, 4, or 5 days).
How Much Does It Cost?
- $3.00 suggested donation per meal
- Monthly donation statement mailed each month for the previous months meals
- We accept cash or check mailed in; debit, credit or bridge card over the phone
What is in a meal?
All menus are planned and prepared under the supervision of a registered dietician.
All meals provide one-third of the current Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA).
Each meal contains the following food groups: Protein (meat, fish, poulty, eggs, cheese), Vegetables, Fruit, Starch (rice, potatoes, noodles, dressing, etc.), Bread, and Milk.
Click the button below to see our monthly menu!
Are you or someone you know interested in the home delivered meal service? Give us a call at (810) 632-2155
9525 E Highland Rd.
Howell, MI 48843
M-F: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM